About Aspiration Energy (https://www.aspirationenergy.com):
Aspiration Energy is an innovative energy services company, providing decentralized solar thermal systems and hyper-efficient heat pumps for industrial process heating. For industries that adopt to green energy initiatives, we offer heating solutions that provide long term predictable low-energy costs on a unique monthly performance-based energy payment. We avoid expensive and dirty fossil fuels by adopting proven technologies to both unutilized space and complex applications in the industry.
Aspiration energy is promoted by the co-founders of Aspire Systems, a profitable, 1700 people, ISO 9001:2008 certified, software services company. We are supported and seed-funded by the Renewable Search program (RE: Search) jointly administered by IIM Ahmedabad’s (IIMA) Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) and Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE).
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating awareness about our proprietary energy-efficiency technology developed in collaboration with IIT Madras
2. Conducting energy assessments/audits in a few commercial and industrial establishments near their location and submit the findings as a report
# of jobs/internships available: 15
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the part time job/internship
- can start the part time job/internship between 19th Nov’19 and 19th Dec’19
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
2. Every intern will have a scientific advisor/mentor from IITM and a project supervisor from Aspiration Energy
3. A token remuneration of Rs.5,000/- per month would be paid to the intern, subject to satisfactory performance, duly certified by his supervisor/mentor
4. After completion of the internship, they will be provided certificates by IITM and might be considered for a full-time position at Aspiration Energy